Basic Instincts Boston Terms and Policies
All new customers must read through and agree to the Basic Instincts Boston Terms and Policies and sign electronically before service can begin.
The client hereto agrees the following:
BAD CHECK POLICY:
A $30 fee is assessed on all returned checks. All fees are due promptly and must be paid via cash or money order only.
Client agrees to authorize Basic Instincts Boston to handle any emergencies that may arise. Basic Instincts Boston will make every effort to contact client. In the event client cannot be contacted, client authorizes Basic Instincts Boston to use their best judgment and to be available at an hourly rate of $30 to oversee the circumstances. Basic Instincts Boston requires you to have a responsible party to take care of your dog(s) in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as illness and in the event of inclement weather or a natural disaster. It is best your emergency contact is a neighbor so they can reach your home. Basic Instincts Boston is not responsible for dogs in these circumstances.
Payment for clients that pre-pay for the month in advance are due 24 hrs after invoice/notice. For clients who pay weekly, payment is due Friday by 11pm. For Clients who pay by the day, payment is due at the end of the day that service was rendered by 11pm. For customers who are in need of pet sitting, payment is due 24 hrs before the first day of service needed. In the event of additional unforeseen visits or other costs (such as food, supplies, or vet fees), payment is expected within 5 days of the completion of services or a late charge of $20 will be applied monthly.
• Basic Instincts Boston agrees to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Basic Instincts Boston, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Basic Instincts Boston.
• Basic Instincts Boston cannot be held responsible for dogs that cause damage to furniture, carpet, flooring/woodwork, walls, etc. while walker or sitter is not present.
• Basic Instincts Boston cannot be responsible for dogs that bite, suffer an accidental death or escape from faulty fencing or from inside the home due to faulty screens, doors, etc.
• Basic Instincts Boston cannot be responsible for any complications dogs may suffer or actions of dogs while the walker or sitter is not present.
• Basic Instincts Boston shall not be held responsible for the loss, injury, death, or actions of any dog that the client has let outside or has instructed the walker to allow outside while walker is not present. This includes dogs with doggie doors and outdoor dogs.
• The client understands that all dogs must have a veterinarian and must be up to date on the rabies vaccination. Client agrees to reimburse Basic Instincts Boston for all costs (including, but not limited to, medical care and lost wages) associated with contracting any ailments while exposed to dog(s).
• Basic Instincts Boston does not accept aggressive dogs and that have been deemed dangerous by any agency. Client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including, but not limited to, medical care, attorney fees, etc.) if client’s dog should bite another person or animal. Basic Instincts Boston is responsible for reporting it to the authorities.
• All dogs must be walked on a leash, no exceptions. If a dog is unable to walk via collar due to pulling or unruly behavior, than other methods, if approved by the client will be used. (Halti lead, no pull harness, prong collar, etc.) If client does not wish to use alternative tools for unruly or misbehaving dogs than Basic Instincts Boston reserves the right to cancel service.
• Basic Instincts Boston does not diagnose, prognose, or make therapy decisions, nor does it offer veterinary services. Any veterinary/medical concern will be referred to a veterinarian.
• Basic Instincts Boston will not be responsible for any keys the client has asked to be mailed.
- Basic Instincts Boston is authorized to seek any medical care if deemed necessary with release from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment and expenses, and is authorized to approve medical and/or emergency treatment (excluding euthanasia) as recommended by a veterinarian. Client agrees to reimburse Basic Instincts Boston for any expenses incurred attending to this need.
In the event of personal emergencies or illnesses, Basic Instincts Boston will notify client as promptly as possible and fees for missed walks will be reimbursed.
Basic Instincts Boston is fully Insured and Bonded through the Pet Sitters Associates.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
I (The Client) do hereby waive and release Basic Instincts Boston from any and all liabilities of any nature for the actions of myself, my pet(s), or any other person who accompanies me, or holds a key to my home; except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Basic Instincts Boston. Basic Instincts Boston agrees to provide all services in a kind, humane, reliable and trustworthy manner. Client agrees to notify Basic Instincts Boston of any concerns within 24 hours of their return. In case of an emergency, inclement weather or a natural disaster I authorize Basic Instincts Boston to use their reasonable judgment for the care and wellbeing of my pet(s) and/or house.
I understand that Basic Instincts Boston can terminate this contract if my pet becomes a threat to the safety or health of Basic Instincts Boston or the community due to aggressive behavior. Basic Instincts Boston will contact client if pet(s) display aggressive behaviors or tendencies. I acknowledge I am responsible for medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to Basic Instincts Boston or other person or animal caused by my pet(s). Basic Instincts Boston reserve the right to refuse service to any client, at any time, for any reason.
This electronically signed document gives Basic Instincts Boston authorization to enter the below listed address as needed to perform the necessary service. I authorize this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Basic Instincts Boston to accept all future telephone, email, mail, on-line reservations and enter my home without additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
By signing below the client fully understands and agrees to the contents of this agreement, terms and policies: